Aug. 2, 2021
9:30am - 10am
Holiday Inn Carlsbad
2725 Palomar Airport Rd.
Carlsbad, CA 92009
About This Training
Trainers of Influence is about strengthening your skills as a speaker and learning presentation secrets of the world’s top speakers.
- 1. Successful completion of the Integrative NLP Practitioner Certification® training and Speakers of Influence with The Empowerment Partnership.
- 2. All participants will be screened by the Empowerment Partnership prior to admission.
- 3. If you choose to become a Certified Trainer of NLP, you must complete Trainer’s Training & Evaluation and also assist at a Master Practitioner training to fulfill this requirement.
How You’ll Benefit
This training course will teach you how to present to groups, and how to function masterfully in group environments. The skills and behaviors you will learn are extremely beneficial and applicable in a wide variety of contexts. Anyone desiring to give presentations or speeches, work more effectively in team environments, handle meetings more efficiently, lead groups, conduct professional trainings, seminars, or workshops will find this training to be of tremendous value. This training will make the difference between being a good presenter and being an excellent presenter.
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
What You’ll Learn
- Teaching to the conscious and unconscious minds simultaneously
- Working with group process, common challenges, and solutions
- Integrating any content into a flawless format for effective presentations every time
- Using language patterns, nested loops, and multiple embedded metaphors
- Demonstrating content as you present
- Understanding learning & training styles
- The business of training
- Utilizing and handling objections, questions, and “hecklers”
- Giving effective feedback
- Trade secrets
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology