Aug. 10, 2021
9:30am - 10am
Holiday Inn Carlsbad
2725 Palomar Airport Rd.
Carlsbad, CA 92009
About This Training
Trainer’s of Evaluation is your to becoming an NLP Certified Trainer. This is a formal NLP Trainer evaluation program approved by The Association for Integrative Psychology (AIP). You will be tested on your NLP knowledge with a written test as well as your NLP skills with presentations utilizing what you learned during the Speakers of Influence and Trainers of Influence courses. Once successfully completed, you will then be eligible to become a Certified NLP Trainer through AIP.
- 1. Successful completion of the following training programs with the Empowerment Partnership is required: Accelerated NLP Master Practitioner Certification® training, Speakers of Influence, and Trainers of Influence
- 2. All participants will be screened by the Empowerment Partnership prior to admission.
How You’ll Benefit from Certification
Becoming certified adds legitimacy and credibility to any NLP business. The high-level of mastery demonstrated and experienced over this four-day evaluation is incredible! Most students report immediate growth in their skills.
We have found that most participants strongly desire to be certified to gain a sense of completion, even if they have no plans for training others. Something important to consider is that certification provides a formal endorsement of your level of expertise and increases your career options now, and in the future.
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
Complete Trainer’s Training Program – What You’ll Learn
- Utilizing & controlling energy in the room and gaining rapport
- How to command your voice through vocal and tonal training
- How to elicit emotions and states from an audience at will
- Creating moment-to-moment state control in yourself and your audience
- Creating effective stage anchors
- Utilizing physiology & language to empower your presenting
- How to turn fear and anxiety into energy, comfort, & confidence
- Teaching to the conscious and unconscious minds simultaneously
- Working with group process, common challenges, and solutions
- Integrating any content into a flawless format for effective presentations every time
- Using language patterns, nested loops, and multiple embedded metaphors
- Demonstrating content as you present
- Understanding learning & training styles
- The business of training
- Utilizing and handling objections, questions, and “hecklers”
- Giving effective feedback
- Trade secrets
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology