Jul. 25, 2021
9:30am - 10am
Holiday Inn Carlsbad
2725 Palomar Airport Rd.
Carlsbad, CA 92009
About This Training
Speakers of Influence is about becoming a great speaker, improve your presenting skills, and be comfortable in front of a group – small or large. You’ll gain the conscious and unconscious ability to lead and inspire while in front of a group.
We see many students begin the training with a strong fear of speaking in front of people. Each of them that completes our Trainer’s Training program is no longer crippled by that fear by the end of the training, and rather they are empowered by the experience.
- 1. Successful completion of the Integrative NLP Practitioner Certification® training with The Empowerment Partnership.
- 2. All participants will be screened by the Empowerment Partnership prior to admission.
- 3. If you choose to become a Certified Trainer of NLP, you must complete Trainer’s Training & Evaluation and also assist at a Master Practitioner training to fulfill this requirement.
How You’ll Benefit
This training course will teach you how to present to groups, and how to function masterfully in group environments. The skills and behaviors you will learn are extremely beneficial and applicable in a wide variety of contexts. Anyone desiring to give presentations or speeches, work more effectively in team environments, handle meetings more efficiently, lead groups, conduct professional trainings, seminars, or workshops will find this training to be of tremendous value. This training will make the difference between being a good presenter and being an excellent presenter.
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
What You’ll Learn
- Utilizing & controlling energy in the room and gaining rapport
- How to command your voice through vocal and tonal training
- How to elicit emotions and states from an audience at will
- Creating moment-to-moment state control in yourself and your audience
- Creating effective stage anchors
- Utilizing physiology & language to empower your presenting
- How to turn fear and anxiety into energy, comfort, & confidence
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology