NLP Trainer’s Training & Evaluation
July 25 - August 8, 2019
Jul. 25, 2019
9:30am - 10am
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum
Irvine, CA, 92618
About This Training
Master presenters are not born, they are created, and this is where it all happens. The Empowerment Partnership is the world’s premier NLP training organization, creating the best trainers and certifying more each year than any other company. In this guided and empowering Trainer’s Training Workshop, you will learn exactly what makes a powerful, effective presenter and how to internalize these strategies for your own success. You will transform your group communication, rapport, and motivation abilities, learn the tools, develop the skills, and gain the confidence to become an excellent and effective presenter.
- 1. Certification as an NLP Practitioner & NLP Master Practitioner is required.
- 2. All participants will be screened by the Empowerment Partnership prior to admission.
- 3. If you choose to become a Certified Trainer of NLP, you must complete Trainer’s Training & Evaluation and also assist at a Master Practitioner training to fulfill this requirement.
How You’ll Benefit
This training course will teach you how to present to groups, and how to function masterfully in group environments. The skills and behaviors you will learn are extremely beneficial and applicable in a wide variety of contexts. Anyone desiring to give presentations or speeches, work more effectively in team environments, handle meetings more efficiently, lead groups, conduct professional trainings, seminars, or workshops will find this training to be of tremendous value. This training will make the difference between being a good presenter and being an excellent presenter.
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
What You’ll Learn
- Teaching to the conscious & unconscious minds simultaneously
- Creating moment-to-moment state control in yourself and your audience
- Utilizing & controlling energy in the room and gaining rapport
- Creating effective stage anchors
- Integrating content into a flawless presentation format
- Using language patterns, nested loops, and multiple embedded metaphors
- Utilizing physiology & language to empower your presenting
- Understanding learning styles and presentation styles
- Utilizing and handling objections, questions, and “hecklers”
- How to turn fear and anxiety into energy, comfort, & confidence
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology
Dr. John Ryan, MBA, MSW, PhD
Master Trainer of NLP