Mar. 16, 2019
Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
62-100 Kauna'oa Drive
Kohala Coast, HI
Times may vary. Contact us for up-to-date times.
About This Event
Learning Huna is more about experiencing the knowledge, rather than learning the techniques. While you’ll do both at this training, it is important for you to realize that this is a very different training than any you have ever attended. Plan on “living” this material, not just “learning” it. The Huna Intensive in Hawaii is like no other training; part of what makes it so special is experiencing the energy in Hawai’i.
What is Huna?
Huna is the once-secret and carefully guarded art & science of healing and spiritual development of the Hawaiian people, which is now commonly used to help release negative emotions & limiting beliefs. It is about empowerment and increasing your spirituality, energy, and metaphysical healing powers, allowing you to gain maximum power to take responsibility for everything that happens in your universe.
Sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
What You’ll Experience
When you join us for The Huna Higher Consciousness Workshop, you will walk away knowing more about yourself and the world around you than you ever thought possible. Most importantly, you’ll not just learn the teachings, you’ll live it by experiencing the following:
- Volcano Trip: Experience an incredible day-trip to an active volcano, and feel a connection with the Goddess Pele.
- City of Refuge: Participate in an outing to the most spiritual of all Hawaiian locations. Reaching this place was enough for total forgiveness in ancient Hawaii.
- Feel the Mana: Mana, or life force energy, is one of the guiding principles of Huna.
- A Private Luau: Enjoy memorable chanting and hula performances, as well as sunset ceremonies.
- Emotional Clearing: Experience time-tested techniques from the Matthew B. James Time Empowerment® Model.
- Ha Breathing: Increase your mana using breathing methods.
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology