Nov. 2, 2018
Holiday Inn Carlsbad
2725 Palomar Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009
What You’ll Experience
Prerequisite: Must be a Certified NLP Practitioner to Attend.
In this training, you’ll discover the mastery of a whole new realm of powerful techniques within Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). You’ll learn quantum healing techniques through advanced language patterns for conversational change, changing and enhancing motivation and decisions, aligning values and beliefs for top achievement, and much more.
Know Before You Go
At the Accelerated NLP Master Practitioner Certification® Training, you’ll receive hands-on training, demonstrations, and tools & techniques you can immediately put into practice as a certified master practitioner following the sessions. Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
How to Advance Your Skills
Developing Accelerated Human Change Technologies of NLP is based on an innovative approach to understanding and directing human experience, communication, and behavior. In this training, we will guide you in mastering and using NLP; we will also teach you how to assist others as a teacher and practitioner in producing the changes they want for themselves.
Steps to Accelerate Your Training
- 1. Sign in at the training for a full week of empowering training and guidance.
- 2. Take this time to connect with other driven individuals as you prepare together for your week-long path toward mastery with leading experts in the field.
- 3. Find your place and your focus in our conference theater, and begin accelerating your path toward your NLP Master Practitioner Certification.
You Will Learn How to:
- Utilize Quantum Healing Techniques & Linguistics
- Create Conversational Change through Advanced Language Patterns
- Enhance Motivation and Decisions
- Recreate and Model Excellence
- Align Values & Beliefs for Top Achievement
- Leverage Advanced Negotiation, Presentation, and Training Skills
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology